The new VELOC is inspired by the ground breaking design of the Raptor, but it comes with several important changes. The Veloc is perfectly suited for mid-sized and small whitewater paddlers, who are looking for a boat that can take them to their limits.
This kayak is balanced and easy to control on difficult whitewater. The high volume distribution in the bow, combined with the advanced rocker design make the boat fast and stable when paddling through holes and waves. As a result of the Veloc's volume distribution the boat is highly responsive and resurfaces rapidly. Combined with the stable flat hull, this makes the Veloc a force to be reckoned with on both steep/technical and high volume rivers.
The outfitting has been redesigned making it more adjustable, robust, and comfortable than ever before.
The Veloc is created using the same technologies and processes as its predecessor (the Rapor). Therefore, the high quality and strength of the shell and outfitting is guaranteed. Other advantages of Zet Kayaks include:
- 2 year warranty
- Minimum number of bolts and holes in the kayak
- Unique foam holder
- Light and functional seat made from a 'hybrid material'
- Stable hull
- Original and progressive design
- Designed and tested by Team Zet paddlers
|Lenght||Wide||Volume||Cockpit size||Weight of rider||Weight of kayak|
|245 cm||65 cm||280 l||88 x 50||45~85 kg||
The Veloc is made with two different choices of foot rest:
- option 1- standard adjustable bulkhead foot plate
- option 2- foam non-adjustable foot block (reducing the weight of the boat to 17 kg and eliminates holes in the shell)